Sunday, May 25, 2014

Omega Applier System Kit for Wowmeh v3.0 and v3.1

If you haven't heard me rambling in various group chats, then you don't know I've been rolling a system for using Tango and Phat Azz appliers for ALL mesh around in my mind for awhile now. Well today, I've finally released the first step, the Script Kit for Wowmeh!

Designed to allow you to use your Tango and PhatAzz Appliers with your Wowmeh body, it also responds to our "Omega Appliers", which will eventually have kits for all the major mesh bodys and parts ^.^ (Dev Kit Available in store)  It'll be free for Group members In-world at least until I get the Petite Kits up, so grab it while you can. ^.^

The next kit released will be for the Petite Mesh Bodys and will include additional Applier Options for Head, Eyes and Finger/Toenails! So keep your eyes peeled for that in the next couple days. ^.^

We've also released a Hudless Simple Layer Swap Hud for Wowmeh. Free foreva inworld!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lovers%20Delight/228/246/25

1 comment:

  1. I can't get this thing to work, with the nc being no mod it isn't allowing me to switch them around

    ReplyDelete