Friday, May 30, 2014

Omega Systems Kit for V-String Wide-load is here! ^.^

Omega Systems Wide-load Kit has arrived!
Wooo I got alot done yesterday!

In addition to the Immortals Kit, we also now have... dun dun dunnnnn

Designed to let you use your Omega Appliers (And by the mighty power of config card swapping, Banned and Phat Azz Appliers!) with the full line of Violet Studios V-String Polymorph Wideload Mesh Bums!

This kit is fairly simple, just a single script to put in your bum!

Coming Soon....

So whats Next? Well the next thing on the list is actually the Lush Bodys (Since I found a helpful volunteer last night. MWHWHWHWHW) -throws confetti-

Now if you'd like to see something done, whether or not it's on the To-Do list. there is now a drop box in front of the Omega Kits. Drop me a NC!
Just make sure you include a MP link or Slurl or even just a creator name!
I may not have heard of your desired Mesh or
 I may not have known just how many people want it done! ^.^
 Or I may simply not have been able to find someone with that particular mesh!
 (I do need to SEE the meshes to script them ^.^')

Designers!

I've gotten some fantastic feed back from your guys, and I love you all for it.

I'd like to compile a list of designers who use the Omega Appliers and put it up here for the world to see. So if you've started adding Omega Appliers to your Products, PLEASE drop me a NC with a LM and a Logo so I can add you ^. ^ (And come perv your stuff! hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment