Friday, June 6, 2014

Jiggle Booty and Eve Kits are Now Available!

Jiggle Booty and EVE Kit now Available!

We didn't think we could do Jiggle Booty OR Eve, but where there is a will, there is a way!


Designed to let you use your Omega Appliers (And by the mighty power of config card swapping, Banned and Phat Azz Appliers!) with the Jiggle Booty by 9s!!

If you're unfamiliar with 9s and the Jiggle Booty, this is what it looks like!



Then there is Eve.


Designed to let you use your Omega Appliers (And by the mighty power of config card swapping, Banned and Phat Azz Appliers!) with the EVE Mesh Avi Body!

If you're unfamiliar with EvE, this is what it looks like!



So whats Next? Well that depends on who I can track down tomorrow. This really has become a test of tracking down and getting the help I need from people with these bodys and some cases the Devs themselves. (Thanks 9s! Keep up the hard work1) Aside from kits, I have a Nipple Applier to implement, a MP to update and a Slink Head Applier to tackle.

In the meantime, if you'd like to see something done, whether or not it's on the To-Do list. there is now a drop box in front of the Omega Kits. Drop me a NC!
Just make sure you include a MP link or Slurl or even just a creator name!
I may not have heard of your desired Mesh or
 I may not have known just how many people want it done! ^.^
 Or I may simply not have been able to find someone with that particular mesh!
 (I do need to SEE the meshes to script them ^.^')

Designers!

Let me know when you put out clothing for Omega Appliers!
I'll put you on the Blog and send you the distribution kit so you can sell Omega System Kits in your store ^.^ (Totally optional, but a great convenience for your customers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment